- duration 15 days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Discover a pocketsized paradise of sugary pink sands, secret turquoise bays, sea grottoes and pastel villages
- Beachside hotel with swimming pool, tennis court, panoramic ocean views and outstanding cuisine
- Gentle trafficfree trails, spectacular coastal paths, lush woodland tracks
- Lots of opportunities for independent exploring
This self-guided walking holiday is the perfect mix of gentle walking and independent exploring allowing you to discover the quintessential island paradise of Bermuda at your own pace. Warmed by the temperate Gulf Stream, this sub-tropical gem, seemingly adrift in the North Atlantic Ocean is a stunning archipelago of 181 islands and islets, the eight largest of which form the fishhook-shaped mainland. Famed for its stunning turquoise waters in a whole rainbow of blues, incredible pink sands and coral reefs home to hundreds of colourful fish, Bermuda is a beach-lover's heaven and, as Britain's oldest colony, it is packed with history too. Beyond the postcard-worthy bays, the islands offer a lush interior alive with a multitude of birds and flowers, making it perfect to explore on foot. As Mark Twain commented, 'You go to heaven if you want. I'd rather stay here in Bermuda'.
Day 1: Arrive in Bermuda
Day 2-7: The Walking Routes
Day 8-14: Independent Exploring
Day 15: Leave Bermuda
- 14 nights accommodation , Room only accommodation
- Transfers to and from the airport when flights are booked.
- 6 idyllic walks and independent local exploring
- Fabulous year-round climate
- Route notes and maps provided
- 14 day travel pass
- Local taxes, resort levy and service charge
- Any international flights to/from Hamilton, Bermuda are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Self-Guided Bermuda Islands Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 136+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Self-Guided Bermuda Islands Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 388 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 21 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Self-Guided Bermuda Islands Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Self-Guided Bermuda Islands Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.