- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Road trips
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Peggy's Cove, Lunenburg and Coastal Views across Nova Scotia
- Hike and adventure in Canadian national parks
- Visit wild off the beaten path locations like Gaspesie, Cape Breton and beyond
You'll experience many of our favorite places, each unique and awesome in their own way. The great outdoors, national parks, cultural centres, epic cities and quaint towns. You'll trek across Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI. Explore the Gaspesie, the Cabot Trail and PEI. Wander the streets of Toronto, Montreal, Halifax and Charlottetown and lots more!
Key things to know about this trip:
It is a spectacular Canadian road trip filled with our favourite destinations.
Ample time in each place – enjoy 2-3 nights in most locations.
All the essentials are set up for you, but you have the flexibility to do what you enjoy.
Genuine, awesome experiences are what we care about. We don't sell or waste your time.
Canadian-style accommodation including rustic lodges and hostels.
Access to many of our amazing national and provincial parks.
Comfortable travel – a vehicle that you can stretch out in.
Designed by Canadians that have experienced all this and more first hand.
Day 1: Halifax and around, Nova Scotia
Day 2: Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island (Nova Scotia)
Day 3: Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island (Nova Scotia)
Day 4: Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island (Nova Scotia)
Day 5: Prince Edward Island
Day 6: Prince Edward Island
Day 7: Prince Edward Island
Day 8: Gaspesie, Sainte Anne des Monts, Quebec
Day 9: Gaspesie, Sainte Anne des Monts, Quebec
Day 10: Gaspesie, Sainte Anne des Monts, Quebec
Day 11: Montreal, Quebec
Day 12: Montreal, Quebec
Day 13: Toronto, Ontario
- Trip leader / driver-guide
- Pre-reserved accommodations, with an option to prepay as an add-on option.
- Day-trips in many locations to national parks, natural wonders, huge waterfalls
- Transportation throughout the trip
- Occasional breakfasts if included with the hostel fee
- Ferry and highway tolls between Nova Scotia and PEI (covered in Local Fees)
- Local Fees
- Add-on activities (e.g. rafting, Via Ferrata, etc) which can be prepaid when signing up before trip departure. For some, you can pay on arrival.
- Local entrance fees: Each passenger is required to pay a stipend to cover entrance fees (to national parks and such that we visit during day trips and along the route ($90 + HST per trip) .
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAge: 18-39 only.