- Bicycle tour
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy nature on this fantastic bicycle ride in National Park South Kennemerland
- Sip a drink at one of the best beach clubs in Bloemendaal aan Zee
Take a look at a working mill and imagine yourself back in time in the charming and authentic mill shop.
Enjoy nature in National Park South Kennemerland: protected Dutch dunes with many species, flora and fauna. Bike through ancient forests and meet large herbivores such as Scottish highland cattle, fallow deers and Konik horses.
Look out over sea while sipping a drink at one of the best beach clubs in Bloemendaal aan Zee (Bloemendaal at Sea).
Reflect at one of the eight memorial stones erected in memory of the 422 resistance fighters who were shot in the dunes just before liberation by the Germans in World War II.
Above are some of the highlights and experiences you will get on this wonderful bike tour, where bike rental and guide and drink at the beach club is included.
- Bike rental
- Drink (at beach club)
- Any international flights to/from Haarlem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Dune & Highlights bike tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationOur goal is to provide DuneBiking participants in our bike tours, workshops or other activities a memorable experience. The bike routes are carefully plotted and carried out along beautiful nature, estates, monuments and the best restaurants. Our enthusiastic guides tell you more about the environment and history. Our activities, workshops and corporate events are created in close consultation with our clients. DuneBiking is for everyone: tourists, sightseers, cycling enthusiasts and companies. The only requirement is that participants can bike the specified number of kilometers, also in a dune-like area. Children are welcome, but up to 12 years only in a private tour. Netherlands is a cycling country par excellence and the bike routes run mainly on cycle paths along relatively quiet areas. Wearing a helmet is not compulsory but DuneBiking has some helmets available. We especially recommend that children wear a helmet. DuneBiking is in no way responsible for any personal injury suffered or damage to bicycles during bike tours or other activities. It is up to the participants to ensure a good travel and/or health insurance. The DuneBiking bikes are of excellent quality and very comfortable. The bikes have seven gears. Use of your own bike is possible. In that case a discount of €5 is applied to the selected tour. There is a limited number of seats available for children up to 4 years.