- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Halong Bay: Overnight Huong Hai Junk Cruise
- Hanoi city tour
- Northern Vietnam tribal encounter
- Hue: Perfume River sampan trip
Our Vietnam and Cambodia tours explore the beauty of Vietnam from the Forbidden Purple City to the soaring mountains of Ha Long Bay. In Cambodia, we step back in time and explore the amazing architecture of Angkor Wat.
Almost immediately on arrival, the vibrancy of Vietnam is felt. It a country that boasts an incredible amount of cultural diversity, and the beauty of landscapes feels timeless and unique. It is a place where modern life and historical events synchronize for an escape like none other. Combine this country with Cambodia, another jewel in the Southeast Asia region, and you'll discover why Vietnam and Cambodia tours are amongst our most popular.
The verdant hills that occupy most of the landscape of Vietnam roll eastward with soaring peaks until they reach the unspoiled beaches fringing much of this country's coastline.
In the south, the Mekong Delta although known as the rice bowl of Vietnam is as famous for its tropical fruit and flowers that grow in abundance in the area. It's a fragrant region and our Vietnam and Cambodia tours explore the many channels and canals by boat to better understand the ecosystem as well as the lives of those who call this place home.
Even in a remote channel of a river system that spans six countries, one is never far from a candid glimpse of locals selling, buying and exchanging from their boats.
Attesting to bygone times, our Vietnam and Cambodia tours will take you along Parisian styled boulevards in cities such as Hanoi, crumbling temples with religious relics such as the Cham's My Son complex, and admire the pagodas found along the Perfume River.
In the nearby Forbidden Purple City in Hue, one can absorb the ambiance of former emperors' power with a Citadel and fortress walls that resemble that of the Forbidden Palace in Beijing.
Recent struggles in Vietnam's history, from the French occupation to the Vietnam War, are best explored and understood by visiting sites such as the Cu Chi Tunnels. Originally dug by hand in the 1940s, this vast tunnel complex was used by thousands to seek refuge during the war.
Vietnam is ultimately much more than a country that suffered greatly from war in the mid-20th century. A boat ride along Ha Long Bay, an area with incredible karst landscapes and mountains rising straight out of the water, proves just how beautiful this area is as well as why the Vietnamese are so proud to call this country home.
At the end of each day of explorations, we'll enjoy a meal in a local restaurant to taste the complex cuisine influenced by the French and Chinese, but one that utilizes local ingredients to create incredible, delicious meals.
Moving westward, our Vietnam and Cambodia tours continue to what was once the home to the Khmer Kingdom and is still home to one of the world's most incredible architectural wonders: Angkor Wat.
The 12th century temple is considered one of the finest religious structures in the world, and it is not uncommon to wander the alleys that are nearly being engulfed by jungle to discover artists and monks equally in awe of this majestic place.
If it is a region of intrigue and diversity you are after, with a chance to explore history and be amazed by the natural elements, then our Vietnam and Cambodia tours are just right for you.
Day : 1 Arrive in Hanoi
Day : 2 Hanoi: City Tour
Day : 3 Hanoi - Halong Bay: Huong Hai Junk Cruise
Day : 4 Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day : 5 Hanoi - Dien Bien Phu
Day : 6 Dien Bien Phu - Da Nang - Hoi An
Day : 7 Hoi An: Walking Tour
Day : 8 Hoi An - My Son - Hoi An
Day : 9 Hoi An - Da Nang - Hue
Day : 10 Hue: Area Tour
Day : 11 Hue - Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
Day : 12 Saigon: Cu Chi Tunnels & War Remnants Museum
Day : 13 Saigon - Cao Dai - Mekong Delta
Day : 14 Mekong Delta - Saigon
Day : 15 Saigon, Vietnam - Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Day : 16 Phnom Penh: Tuol Sleng Prison & City Tour
Day : 17 Phnom Penh - Siem Reap & Angkor Wat
Day : 18 Siem Reap: Angkor Thom
Day : 19 Siem Reap: Banteay Srei
Day : 20 Departure
- 181 Breakfast
- 177 Dinner
- 5 Lunch
- Any international flights to Ha Noi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this VIETNAM & CAMBODIA tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 130+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this VIETNAM & CAMBODIA tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 April 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
VIETNAM & CAMBODIA tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this VIETNAM & CAMBODIA tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This trip will adhere to local authorities’ requirements on group sizes. Group sizes will be reduced or spilt throughout the tour duration or on some days to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be implemented during transportation and followed on the accommodation premises as well.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are in line with the recommendations from the World Health Organization and which furthermore follows the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines