- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This tour will take you from the vast lakes and chalky karsts of Ba Be National Park to the wild and rugged landscapes of Cao Bang to visit the spectacular Ban Gioc waterfall.
Day 1: Ha Noi - Lang Son - Cao Bang (L, D)
Day 2: Cao Bang - Ban Gioc Waterfall - Ba Be Lake (B, L, D)
Day 3: Ba Be Lake - Ha Noi (B, L)
- Private door-to-door pick-up & -off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Home-stay & hotel
- Private boat trip
- All sightseeing tickets
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights Of Ba Be Lake And Ban Gioc Waterfall 3 Days 2 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 77 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 11 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights Of Ba Be Lake And Ban Gioc Waterfall 3 Days 2 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights Of Ba Be Lake And Ban Gioc Waterfall 3 Days 2 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.