- Active and outdoor
- Local boat rides
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This journey through the north-east of Vietnam highlights the immense beauty of Halong Bay.
Day 1: Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay (L, D)
Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Lang Son (B, L, D)
Day 3: Lang Son - Cao Bang - Ban Gioc - Quang Uyen (B, L, D)
Day 4: Quang Uyen - Ba Be Lake (B, L, D)
Day 5: Ba Be Lake - Ha Noi (B, L)
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Cruise on Halong Bay
- Private car pick up & -off
- Private boat trip on Ba Be lake
- All sightseeing tickets
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Halong Bay - Ban Gioc Waterfall And Ba Be Lake 5 Days 4 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 July 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Halong Bay - Ban Gioc Waterfall And Ba Be Lake 5 Days 4 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Halong Bay - Ban Gioc Waterfall And Ba Be Lake 5 Days 4 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.