- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This tour is for those who are adventurous but who maybe are not up to long treks.
Day 1: Hanoi - Nghia Lo (L/D)
Day 2: Nghia Lo - Mu Cang Chai (B/L/D)
Day 3: Mu Cang Chai - Sapa (B/L/D)
Day 4: Sapa - Bac Ha - Hoang Su Phi (B/L/D)
Day 5: Hoang Su Phi (B/L/D)
Day 6: Ha Giang - Dong Van - Meo Vac (B/L/D)
Day 7: Meo Vac - Bao Lac - Cao Bang (B/L/D)
Day 8: Ban Gioc Waterfall - Ba Be Lake (B/L/D)
Day 9: Ba Be Lake - Hanoi (B/L)
- Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners (D) as mentioned
- Private door-to-door pick-up-off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- English-speaking guide as per program
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
- No extra charge after confirmation
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International flight and taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hill Tribes Of North Vietnam 9 Days 8 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 563 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 11 days before departure. For any departures within 05 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Hill Tribes Of North Vietnam 9 Days 8 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hill Tribes Of North Vietnam 9 Days 8 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.