Trek to the foot of the world’s second highest peak K-2 (8,611m). We will be following the route up to the Baltoro Glacier (62km) and be surrounded by multiple +8000 m peaks, some of the highest in the world.
This is a unique trek where you aside from seeing the K2 Base Camp and K2 itself, will see the Godwin-Austen and Baltoro Glacier, be enclosed by majestic mountain peaks including K-2 at 8,611m, Broad peak at 8,060m, Gasherburm peak II at 8,035m and Gasherburm I.
It is a remarkable trekking trail and it will be an explorational adventure of a lifetime. The trek is strenuous so you will have to be in very good physical shape.
We are looking forward to showing you Pakistan and giving you a trek of a lifetime.
Day 02: Briefing at ministry of tourism. Over night stay at Islamabad.
Day 03: Departure for Chilas sight seeing en-route arrival at Chilas and
Transfer to the hotel. Over night stay at Chilas.
Day 04: Departure for Skardu 8hrs drive. Over night stay at Skardu.
Day 05: Trekking preparation. Over night stay at Skardu.
Day 06: Jeep drives to Askole 6-7hrs. Over night Camping.
Day 07: Trek to Jula (3180m) 4-5hrs. Over night camping
Day 08: Trek to Paiju (3400m) 5-6hrs. Over night Camping.
Day 09: Rest day at Paiju.
Day 10: Trek to Urdukas (4000m) 8hrs. Over night Camping.
Day 11: Trek to Goro II (4380m) 7hrs. Over night Camping.
Day 12: Trek to Concordia (4700m) 6-7hrs. Over night Camping.
Day 13: K-2 Base Camp (5200m) Excursion.
Day 14: Day Free at Concordia.
Day 15: Trek back at Goro II (4380m) 5-6hrs. Over night Camping.
Day 16: Trek to Khoburtse (3930m) 4-5hrs. Over night Camping.
Day 17: Trek to Paiju (3400m) 4-5hrs. Over night Camping.
Day 18: Trek to Jula (3180m) 5-6hrs. Over night Camping.
Day 19: Trek to Askole.
Day 20: Departure for Besham 11-12hrs drive. Over night stay at Besham.
Day 21: Debriefing at Ministry of tourism. Over night at Islamabad.
Day 22: Departure date
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- Domestic flight from Islamabad to Skardu.
- All transportation.
- Experienced mountain guide having over 16 year experience in trekking in the Karakoram Range of Pakistan.
- Professional cook during the trip
- Porters to carry tents, food, equipment etc.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner - full board trek.Trekking equipments, Mess Tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Table & Chairs & kitchen Crockerys.
- All necessary trekking Permits.
- Camping site fees.
- 4 x 4 Jeep from Skardu to Askole & back to Skardu.
- Guide, Cook & Porters' insurances, food etc
- First Aid Kit.
- Air port Pick & Drop-off
- Bridge crossing fees.
- Continental Breakfast daily.
- International flights
- Hotel Meals such as lunch & dinner.
- For personal Baggage's exceeding 15kg you will have to pay extra.
- Phone Calls, Laundry Services at Hotel & Beverages etc.
- Trip insurance