- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- FAST (Fivehundredmeter Aperture Spherical radio Telescope): the largest astronomical telescope in the world. It owns a unique tech of observing the black holes
Join this four-day tour to discover the essence of Guiyang, the capital of Guizhou Province, locally known as “precious sunlight”. Visit Old Han Village and explore the unique art of old Chinese theatre “Ground Opera”, take a short hike to Fanpai and get in touch with the locals and their traditional farming system. Observe the universe and the creation of the black holes through the largest astronomical telescope in the world and get spoiled by delightful Chinese cuisine while dining at the local restaurants. Enjoy this four-day city break and discover Guiyang and Kali through their unique culture, lifestyle and gastronomy.
Day 1: Arrival Guiyang
Day 2: Guiyang – Kaili (206km - 2.45h)
Day 3: Kaili – Guiyang (206km - 2.45h)
Day 4: Departure Guiyang
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- Air-conditioning private transfer during the tours (Day 1, 2, 3)
- Operated with English or German-speaking local guide during Old Han Village (Day 1), Fanpai one-hour-hike to Fanpai and Fangzhao village tour (Day 2), FAST and Astronomical Experience Hall and Astronomical Museum excursion (Day 3)
- Inbound/Outbound private transfers from/to Guiyang airport/railway station with an English speaking guide
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary; Old Han Village (Day 1), one-hour hike to Fanpai and Fangzhao village tour (Day 2), FAST and Astronomical Experience Hall and Astronomical Museum excursion (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet
- International flight tickets and airport taxes or China visa fees (if any)
- Rail tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the programme
- Optional tours and activities
- Grand Opera show on Day 1
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Guiyang & Kaili Cultural Experience, City Break, Private tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Guiyang & Kaili Cultural Experience, City Break, Private tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Guiyang & Kaili Cultural Experience, City Break, Private tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.