- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Small Group by minivan
- Centrally guilin hotel pickup and dropoff
- Friendly and professional local guide
The mini-van of our group will park outside of Dazhai Village. You will find tier upon tier fields surrouding the village. It is really majesty sightseeing. Walking for about 15 minutes from the parking lot, you will arrive at Dazhai Village, which is a Red Yao Village. You will find the local women in ethnic red clothing. Jinkeng Rice Terraces are just surrounding this small village. If you like hiking, you could choose to trek up to the top of the terraces along the trails in the fields. Cable car is also a good choice to make the trip more comfortable (optional on your expenses). The Rice Terraces are much prettier after the raining, fog or while it has not been harvested. The Chinese lunch will be served at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, on the way back to Guilin, we will have a stop at Huangluo Yao Village, where you will have a chance to watch a Long Hair Show performed by local Yao women.
The guide will gather all clients and start to walk down to the food of the village at around 15:30. You will be driven back to Guilin and dropped off at your hotel in the center of Guilin at about 17:30.
- Centrally located Guilin hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking guide service
- Entrance fee to Longji Terraces Scenic Area
- A Chinese lunch at local restaurant
- Hotel accommodation
- Optional tours or shows
- Travel insurance
- Any service not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expense
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationNo penalty is caused if it is cancelled 2 working days in advance