- Small Group Tour
- With centrally located Guilin hotel pick- up and drop off
- Enjoy a relax day from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat from Guilin to Yangshuo and see the beautiful view
In the morning, our English-speaking guide will meet you at your hotel and send you to the pier by tour bus. The pick-up will be arranged according to a route from the hotels in the north part of Guilin to the south part of Guilin, from the West part of Guilin to the east of Guilin. Therefore, the pick up time is around 08:00-08:30
Sitting comfortably on the cruise boat, you will feast your eye on the picturesque scenery along Li River, which look like so many canvasses of landscape painting. The cruise will arrive at Yangdi about 11:00, which is the start of the the Li River. It will last for about 20 km to Xingping.
A freshly cooked Chinese buffet lunch will be served onboard the boat at about 12:00. Just enjoy the fresh food while seeing beautiful natural scene. The cruise boat will arrive at the Yellow Reflection of Yellow Cloth at about 12:30. You will have a chance to see the picture on CNY20 bill to be alive. Or you could choose to take a picture here.
The cruise will pass by Xingping Ancient Town at about 13:00 and reaches to Yangshuo Pier at about 13:30. As the cruise boat pull down to the pier, it will takes much time. You could have a rest before get off the boat. Yangshuo is a small oriental but Western-influenced town with a history of 1000 years.
After getting off the cruise boat, you will have 3 choices:
- You can choose to book and add the optional Yangshuo countryside tour by bamboo rafting along Yulong River at Baisha with your local guide, you will need to follow the guide to take the parking lot to get on the car.
- You can choose not to add the optional tour and can then go get back to Yangshuo, where you will be free to explore it on your own in the afternoon. You could choose to stroll along the West Street in Yangshuo, which earns its name since almost everyone in West Street can speak fluent English and every restaurant or bar offers menus in several languages. You’ll feel no borders or distance here and will soon fall under the spell of this charismatic, welcoming small-town atmosphere. Moreover, West Street is flanked by fascinating little shops and vendor stands selling a broad variety of superior quality souvenirs, perfect gifts for friends and relatives.
Our car will drive back and arrive in Guilin at about 18:30.
- Li River Cruise Ticket
- Guilin centrally located hotel pick up and drop off
- Transfer between hotel and pier on sharing basis
- A Chinese lunch on board
- Professional English speaking guide service
- Hotel accommodation
- Optional tours or shows
- Travel insurance
- Any services not mentioned
- Personal expense
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.