Today we are going to visit the Moon Hill, which is a small hill looks like a crescent moon in it. You can watch from foot of the hill or climb it! On the top you will see fields and rivers around.
Then we will visit the Silver Cave, which is a multi-storied karst cave. At present, about 2 kilometers of the cave has been presented to tourists, including the lower cave, the grand hall and the upper cave. There many outstanding scenic spots:- the Waterfalls on Snow Hill, the Heavenly Screen of Music, the Deep Moon Palace, Three Treasures of the Buddha, The Pearl-decorated Umbrella and the Solitary Pillar Propping up the Sky.
End the tour and transfer you to the hotel at 1pm or 5pm.
During today's tour, a Chinese cultural factory visit is organized.
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
-Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion. You may use following as a reference. Suggested Tipping: for local guide: $8 to $10 per person(guest) per day, for driver: $4 to $5 per person(guest) per day.