The first stop can be the Big Banyan Tree. Then to the Moon Hill. It is a small hill and looks like a crescent moon in it. You can watch from foot of the hill, or climb it! On the top you will see fields and rivers around.
Lunch can be at a common peasant family, or a small local restaurant at the West Street. Then continue to enjoy your biking tour in the afternoon.
Note: this tour is only available for those departing from hotels in Yangshuo Town.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner).
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
-Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion. You may use following as a reference. Suggested Tipping: for local guide: $8 to $10 per person(guest) per day, for driver: $4 to $5 per person(guest) per day.