- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 30
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Visit the magnificent natural landmarks of Guilin
- Explore nature's rich tapestry at Reed Flute Cave
- See the iconic Elephant Trunk Hill, the symbol of Guilin
- Take a leisurely walk around Seven Star Park
On this tour, you'll be able to see the highlights of Guilin within a short duration and make friends with travelers from around the world.
Your tour begins early in the morning. Your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your Guilin downtown hotel at around 7-8 am, based on your hotel location, and drive you to the magnificent natural wonders in Guilin.
Regarded as Nature's Art Palace, the Reed Flute Cave is renowned for its marvelous stalagmites, stalactites, stone columns, stone curtains and stone flowers. With the help of lighting facilities, the cave looks even more majestic.
Continue to explore the Fubo Hill and Elephant Trunk Hill. They both have their own unique attractions. Half of the Fubo Hill stands in the river and the other half of it is on land. On the other hand, the Elephant Trunk Hill looks like a giant elephant drinking water from the river. The hill is 55 metres high, 108 metres long, 100 metres wide and has an elevation of 200 meters above sea level. It is the symbol of Guilin and its karst landscape.
Then visit the Seven Star Park named for the seven peaks in the park laid out in the form of the Big Dipper. It is endowed with elegant mountains, clear water, miraculous stone forest, deep and serene valleys, plentiful animals and plants and valued cultural relics. You may spend a leisurely time here.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back and dropped off at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Anything not included in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationA minimum of two people per booking is required. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic conditions. Please provide your hotel name, address and phone number at time of booking.