- Expedition tour
- duration 20 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
A mesmerising medley of mountain, sea, and city
Embark on a journey of a lifetime as you witness survival of the fittest in the land that inspired the theory of evolution. Interact with the native tribes of the Amazon, breathe the sacred air of Machu Picchu and move to the tango beats of Buenos Aires.
An incredible showcase of evolution, the Galápagos Islands is an untouched utopia bursting with unique flora and fauna. On your four day cruise to the land that served as Darwin’s muse for ‘Origin of the Species’, you will encounter wildlife you won’t see anywhere else, including Blue-footed boobies, multi-coloured crustaceans, and the famous Galápagos giant tortoise. On your Amazon cruise, explore the ‘lungs of the planet’ with an expert naturalist and enjoy the rare opportunity of meeting native Amazonian tribes. Visit the 15th-century Incan treasures of Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley, and in Buenos Aires, live it up with a Gala Tango show and marvel at the city’s belle époque architecture.
Day 1 : Guayaquil, Ecuador
Day 2 : Guayaquil > Galápagos Islands
Day 3 : Galápagos Islands
Day 4 : Galápagos Islands
Day 5 : Galápagos Islands
Day 6 : Galápagos Islands > Lima, Peru
Day 7 : Lima > Amazon
Day 8 : Amazon Cruise
Day 9 : Amazon Cruise
Day 10 : Amazon Cruise
Day 11 : Amazon > Lima
Day 12 : Sacred Valley
Day 13 : Sacred Valley
Day 14 : Sacred Valley
Day 15 : Sacred Valley > Machu Picchu
Day 16 : Machu Picchu > Cuzco
Day 17 : Cuzco
Day 18 : Cuzco
Day 19 : Cuzco > Lima
Day 20 : Lima
- 19 Breakfasts
- 9 Lunchs
- 12 Dinners
- Porterage throughout, plus return airport transfers
- Cruise Ship
- Fully escorted land journey led by an expert handpicked Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- The intimacy of small group land journeys with up to 20 guests
- Exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of Scenic Freechoice activities
- Scenic Sundowners event
- Memorable Scenic Special Stay
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Guayaquil and from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Icons of South America tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Icons of South America tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 95 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Icons of South America tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Icons of South America tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.