- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Check out the best sights and attractions in Antigua Guatemala
- Enjoy natural beauty at Lake Atitlan
- Discover the famous Tikal Ruins
- Visit Semuc Champey
Guatamela is known for its stunning ruins, world class adventure facilities, colonial magnificence and an easy-going lifestyle. Just 2% of the country's landmass has been urbanized, and this means that it's a sure treat for any nature lover as well. A journey to this fascinating land is sure to leave you speechless, as you wander past hidden lakes and ancient ruins, places that have captivated travelers for ages.
Active souls tend to find their agenda very full once they get to Guatemala. Stunning trekking routes through the jungles and up volcanoes, world-class white-water rafting, miles of caves to explore, and what seems like a zip line strung between every two trees in the country are just the beginning. Like to take things up a notch? How about paragliding into a volcanic crater at Lago de Atitlán? Or scuba diving in the same place? You might even luck onto some good swell on the Pacific coast. Or you could just find a hammock and languidly consider your options. Your call.
This tour starts and ends in Guatemala City. We take you around the city in first class public autobus and shared vans, and let you meet and interact with like-minded travelers. Accommodation is at well-maintained and popular hostels and hotels.
Day 1: Guatemala city - Antigua
Day 2: Antigua - Lake Atitlan
Day 3: Lake Atitlan by Boat
Day 4: Panajachel - Chichicastenango - Antigua
Day 5: Antigua - Pacaya Volcano Active Trek
Day 6: Antigua - Lanquin- Semuc Champey
Day 7: Lanquin - Kanba ( Kanba caves & Semuc Champey Day Tour)
Day 8: Lanquin - Semuc Champey - Flores
Day 9: Flores - Tikal Tour
Day 10: Flores - Guatemala City
- Shared Transport
- Local Guide for each activity
- Local Activities in each destination
- Phone or chat support during the tour
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and Gratuites
- International flight
- Borders fees
- Save US$ 26+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.