- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hike up picturesque Pacaya Volcano
- Explore the ruins of an ancient city at Tikal archeological site
- Soak in the turquoise waters in the natural pools at Semuc Champey
Start from Antigua and end in Guatemala City.
Experience the Spanish colonial city of Antigua before trekking up Pacaya Volcano and enjoy the stunning views. Then, travel to Lanquin Village and explore the Kanba Caves before swimming at the natural crystal pools of Semuc Champey nature reserve. Heading on to Flores Island, visit the ancient Mayan Temples of the Tikal archaeological site, and savor some leisure time on the island. Finally, head back to Guatemala city.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to get a taste of Guatemala in just one week. Please see more details in the itinerary and what's included sections.
Day 1: Guatemala city – Antigua
Day 2: Pacaya Volcano hike
Day 3: Drive to Lanquin–Semuc Champey
Day 4: Kanba: Las Marias Cave & Semuc Champey
Day 5: Drive to Flores
Day 6: Tikal morning tour
Day 7: Flores – Guatemala City
- Accommodation: 5 nights in hotels, 2 nights in eco lodge
- Transfers: shared van, private van, public bus and taxi
- Local, bilingual expert guide with local tours
- First-class public bus for the return to Guatemala City
- Local activities and tours
- Entrance fees (Pacaya Trek, Semuc Champey)
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Border fee (if applicable)
- Entrance fee (Tikal Park)
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.