- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the dramatic ruins of Tikal
- Journey by boat on the picturesque crater lake of Lake Atitlan
- Discover the spectacular World Heritage listed UNESCO city of Antigua
- Bargain for treasures at the colourful Indian markets of Chichicastenango
Experience a fascinating insight into the main archaeological, cultural and natural attractions of Guatemala. This memorable journey encompasses the best of Guatemala's spectacular highlights. Discover the rich and colourful Indian market of Chichicastenango where a riotous cacophony of colour, dialects and costumes abound and you will have an opportunity to test your haggling skills. Visit Lake Atitlan - one of the world’s most beautiful lakes with three stunning volcanoes rising out of its emerald surface. Explore the spectacular World Heritage listed UNESCO city of Antigua with its Spanish Mudéjar-influenced Baroque architecture. Travel on to Flores and to the ruins at Tikal where forest trails lead to a plethora of stone ruins that rise above the thick jungle canopy. Experience a fascinating insight into the main archaeological, cultural and natural attractions of Guatemala.
Day 1 : Arrive Guatemala City
Day 2 : Guatemala City panoramic tour and transfer to Chichicastenango via Iximche
Day 3 : Market at Chichicastenango, journey to Quetzaltenango
Day 4 : Lake Atitlan
Day 5 : To Antigua
Day 6 : Antigua sightseeing
Day 7 : To Guatemala City
Day 8 : Fly from Guatemala City to Flores
Day 9 : Yaxha sightseeing
Day 10 : To Tikal, fly to Guatemala City
Day 11 : To airport, where our trip concludes.
- Comfortable well located accommodation on a twin-share basis in 3 or 4 star hotels
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches
- Internal Flights Guatemala City / Flores / Guatemala City
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure (transfers are also included if you book additional nights pre and post tour with us)
- Transportation on a seat-in-vehicle basis
- Expert bilingual guides (tour will be conducted in English and Spanish)
- Sightseeing and site entrance fees as listed
- Items of a personal nature ie laundry, phone calls
- Drinks of any kind (e.g. bottled water, soft drinks, beers etc)
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Medical treatment
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Guatemala Encompassed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 July 2021, a deposit of 352 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Guatemala Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Guatemala Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.