- Sightseeing tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 12
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Immerse yourself in the incredible natural paradise of Rio Dulce
- Discover the history of the Spanish colonization of Antigua Guatemala
- Explore the Actun Tunichil and Muknal Caves of Cayo district in Belize
- Enjoy the delicious food and scenic views on Caye Caulker beach
Enjoy history and sightseeing visiting palaces, ruins, catholic buildings, and colonial churches of Antigua. Then, get your adventure on with a hike up Pacaya Volcano, before heading on to explore the colors and greenery in the jungle and rivers of Rio Dulce. Get a dose of local culture and learn about the Garifunas people in Livingston, and then afterward head to northern Guatemala to explore the beautiful Tikal Mayan pyramids located in the heart of the forest. End the trip at the Caribbean turquoise waters at Caye Caulker, Belize.
Day 1: Guatemala city – Antigua
Day 2: Pacaya Volcano hike
Day 3: Antigua – Rio Dulce
Day 4: Livinston at your own pace
Day 5: Rio Dulce to Flores Island
Day 6: Tikal tour
Day 7: Flores - Belize city - Caye Cualker.
Day 8: Caye Cualker Belize
- Accommodations: 7 nights in standard hotels
- Activities and tours as per itinerary (excluding entrance fees)
- Expert local guides for the activities and tours
- All transfers in private and shared minivan
- Boat trip in Rio Dulce
- Entrance fee (Tikal Park, Pacaya Trek)
- Food and drinks
- Border fees
- International flights
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.