- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Visit an untouched colonial city and feel like you are travelling back in time
- Enjoy the view of one of the most beautiful lakes in the world
- Admire the astonishing architecture of “El Gran Jaguar” Temple in Tikal
Get a glimpse of Guatemala's ancient and present culture with this 5-day adventure that will take you to the must-see places like the beautiful Lake Atitlan, Tikal and Antigua.
If doing camping, sleeping bags and matts are provided though this isn't communicated anywhere.
The trek itself is amazing. Hiking Poles are recommended
Views are incredible and worth the hard work.”
Day 1: Guatemala City, Guatemala
Day 2: Guatemala City - Antigua, Guatemala
Day 3: Antigua - Lake Atitlan - Guatemala City, Guatemala
Day 4: Guatemala City, Guatemala
Day 5: Guatemala City, Guatemala
- 3-star hotels
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- Transport as per itinerary
- Airport pick-up & drop-off
- Flight Guatemala City - Flores - Guatemala City
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Private boat tour in Lake Atitlan
- Bilingual specialized guide
- Entrance fees
- International airfare & taxes
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips (please keep in mind that tipping is common in latin america and would be greatly appreciated)
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 63 today.
- Save US$ 42+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Glimpse of Guatemala 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 361 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 03 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Glimpse of Guatemala 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Glimpse of Guatemala 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
You don’t need any special training to hike the volcano, but please wear hiking boots and long pants.