- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit an untouched colonial city and feel like you are travelling back in time
- Enjoy the view of one of the most beautiful lakes in the world
- Admire the astonishing architecture of “El Gran Jaguar” Temple in Tikal
Get a glimpse of Guatemala's ancient and present culture with this 5-day adventure that will take you to the must-see places like the beautiful Lake Atitlan, Tikal and Antigua.
I booked 5 day / 4 night self guided tour with travel agency Bamba Experience and everything is taken cared of. It was a really beautiful trip.”
Day 1: Guatemala City, Guatemala
Day 2: Guatemala City - Antigua, Guatemala
Day 3: Antigua - Lake Atitlan - Guatemala City, Guatemala
Day 4: Guatemala City, Guatemala
Day 5: Guatemala City, Guatemala
- 3-star hotels
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- Transport as per itinerary
- Airport pick-up & drop-off
- Flight Guatemala City - Flores - Guatemala City
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Bilingual specialized guide
- Private boat tour in Lake Atitlan
- Entrance fees
- International airfare & taxes
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips (please keep in mind that tipping is common in latin america and would be greatly appreciated)
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Glimpse of Guatemala 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Glimpse of Guatemala 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Glimpse of Guatemala 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
You don’t need any special training to hike the volcano, but please wear hiking boots and long pants.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols