Today's tour will begin from Yuexiu Park. It is the largest park in downtown Guangzhou. Covering an area of 860,000 square meters (212.5 acres), the park is made up of three artificial lakes and seven hills of Yuexiu Mountain; hence the name Yuexiu Park.
Then you will visit Temple of Six Banyan Trees, which is one of the four best Buddhist temples in Guangzhou and located on the Liurong Road (meaning the Six Banyan Trees Road).
After lunch, you will begin a tour from Original Xiguan Architecture and Guangxiao Temple. At the end of the Ming dynasty, there was a surge in building huge residences and homes for business men and officials.
These buildings(Xiguan Dayuan) are great examples of traditional Cantonese architecture. Guangxiao Temple is Guangzhou's oldest site. Numerous famous and renowned Buddhists have visited the Temple in the past including the Indian founder of Zen Buddhism, Bodhidharma.
End the tour and transfer you to the hotel around 5pm.
During today's tour, a Chinese cultural shop visit is organized.
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner).
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
-Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion. You may use following as a reference. Suggested Tipping: for local guide: $8 to $10 per person(guest) per day, for driver: $4 to $5 per person(guest) per day.