Looking for available travel experts
18 Trips by Green Valley Nepal Treks Pvt LtdThamel Road, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain range.
- Natural Hot Spring.
- Excellent mountain views, from atop Poon Hill.
- Crossing over the Three Adventure Passes (Cho La , Renjo La and Kongma la ).
- Impressive views of Khumbu Ice fall.
- Everest Base Camp, walking on the Khumbu glacier, Climbing Kala patthar.
- Impressive Sunrise and mountain views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill.
- Typical Gurung village along the trekking route.
- Spectacular mountain and glacier views from Annapurna Base Camp.
- Crossing the Thorung- La over 5416 meters.
- Visiting oldest Buddhist monastery in Braga/ Manang.
- The Pilgrimage town of Muktinath.
- Sunrise views from Kalapathar with Mt Everest, Pumari, Nuptse, Lhotse and may more.
- Views of Khumbu Ice fall and glacier.
- Buddhist monasteries in Namche, Khumjung, Tengboche and Panboche.
- Crossing the Larkya Pass at an altitude of 5,135 m.
- A culturally fascinating region with Tibetan and Gurung cultures.
- Superb trek that is off the beaten path, featuring a diverse and impressive landscape.
- Explore five lakes including Gosainkunda, a religious and holy lake of Nepal.
- Spectacular view of Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung.
- Trek through pine and rhododendron forest and different flora and fauna on the way.
- Gokyo route is off the beaten track with famous Adventure pass Cho-La.
- Explore beautiful Gokyo Lake region with combine Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar.
- Amazing view of Mt.
- Best view of Everest from Gokyo Ri.
- Explore beautiful fifth and fourth Lakes.
- Visit historical Sherpa museum and Saturday market in Namche Bazaar.
- Hike to the majestic Langtang Valley.
- Panoramic view of mountain from top of the Kyangjin Ri/ Tsergo ri.
- Magnificent Views and interesting Tibetan-Style Village.
- Get great views of the magnificent Annapurna mountain range.
- Enjoy these short and adventurous hikes around Pokhara valley.
- Explore the culture and traditions of ethnic Gurung villages.
- Exploring the Budhi Gandaki River valley.
- Experience the Nepalese and Tibetan mixture culture.
- Walking between the borders of Nepal and Tibet.
- Picturesque views of the Himalayas.
- Visiting the Capital of Mustang "The Lo Manthang".
- Human built caves in Grand Canyon-like landscapes.
- Great views of Kanchenjunga, the 3rd highest mountain in the world.
- Kanchenjunga is the starting trek for The Great Himalayan Trail.
- See Tibetan refugee settlements camp, along with ethnic group of Nepal like the Sherpas.
- Follow tiger tracks through the jungle with your trained naturalist guide.
- Journey deep into the jungle atop an elephant Or by Jeep.
- Visit Nepal's largest elephant breeding center.
- Summit to Island peak at an elevation of 6187 meters.
- Explore the rich Sherpa culture, traditions and lifestyle.
- Remarkable views of Khumbu Ice fall and Makalu Himalayan Range.
HighlightsSelling out Fast
- Fly to the top of the world on a scenic flight over Mount Everest.
- Enjoy window seats for every passenger on small group tours.
- Get spectacular views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu.
- Enjoy a mixture of history and culture of Kathmandu and Nepal.
- Visit the Buddhist sites of Boudhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa.
- Learn about the lifestyle of the Newa people, natives of Nepal.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results