Looking for available travel experts
18 Trips by Green Valley Nepal Treks Pvt LtdThamel Road, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain range.
- Natural Hot Spring.
- Excellent mountain views, from atop Poon Hill.
- Crossing over the Three Adventure Passes (Cho La , Renjo La and Kongma la ).
- Impressive views of Khumbu Ice fall.
- Everest Base Camp, walking on the Khumbu glacier, Climbing Kala patthar.
- Impressive Sunrise and mountain views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill.
- Typical Gurung village along the trekking route.
- Spectacular mountain and glacier views from Annapurna Base Camp.
- Crossing the Thorung- La over 5416 meters.
- Visiting oldest Buddhist monastery in Braga/ Manang.
- The Pilgrimage town of Muktinath.
- Sunrise views from Kalapathar with Mt Everest, Pumari, Nuptse, Lhotse and may more.
- Views of Khumbu Ice fall and glacier.
- Buddhist monasteries in Namche, Khumjung, Tengboche and Panboche.
- Crossing the Larkya Pass at an altitude of 5,135 m.
- A culturally fascinating region with Tibetan and Gurung cultures.
- Superb trek that is off the beaten path, featuring a diverse and impressive landscape.
- Explore five lakes including Gosainkunda, a religious and holy lake of Nepal.
- Spectacular view of Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung.
- Trek through pine and rhododendron forest and different flora and fauna on the way.
- Gokyo route is off the beaten track with famous Adventure pass Cho-La.
- Explore beautiful Gokyo Lake region with combine Everest Base Camp and Kalapathar.
- Amazing view of Mt.
- Best view of Everest from Gokyo Ri.
- Explore beautiful fifth and fourth Lakes.
- Visit historical Sherpa museum and Saturday market in Namche Bazaar.
From US$ 1,000 11 days View Tour
- Hike to the majestic Langtang Valley.
- Panoramic view of mountain from top of the Kyangjin Ri/ Tsergo ri.
- Magnificent Views and interesting Tibetan-Style Village.
- Get great views of the magnificent Annapurna mountain range.
- Enjoy these short and adventurous hikes around Pokhara valley.
- Explore the culture and traditions of ethnic Gurung villages.
From US$ 175 3 days View Tour
- Exploring the Budhi Gandaki River valley.
- Experience the Nepalese and Tibetan mixture culture.
- Walking between the borders of Nepal and Tibet.
From US$ 1,395 21 days View Tour
- Picturesque views of the Himalayas.
- Visiting the Capital of Mustang "The Lo Manthang".
- Human built caves in Grand Canyon-like landscapes.
- Great views of Kanchenjunga, the 3rd highest mountain in the world.
- Kanchenjunga is the starting trek for The Great Himalayan Trail.
- See Tibetan refugee settlements camp, along with ethnic group of Nepal like the Sherpas.
- Follow tiger tracks through the jungle with your trained naturalist guide.
- Journey deep into the jungle atop an elephant Or by Jeep.
- Visit Nepal's largest elephant breeding center.
- Summit to Island peak at an elevation of 6187 meters.
- Explore the rich Sherpa culture, traditions and lifestyle.
- Remarkable views of Khumbu Ice fall and Makalu Himalayan Range.
HighlightsSelling out Fast
- Fly to the top of the world on a scenic flight over Mount Everest.
- Enjoy window seats for every passenger on small group tours.
- Get spectacular views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu.
- Enjoy a mixture of history and culture of Kathmandu and Nepal.
- Visit the Buddhist sites of Boudhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa.
- Learn about the lifestyle of the Newa people, natives of Nepal.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results