Looking for available travel experts
11 Trips by GrayLine CroatiaGradska 12, Trogir, Croatia
- Tour to UNESCO - listed Plitvice Lakes.
- Unspoiled natural beauty of lakes, waterfalls & greenery.
- Walking tour and lake boat ride.
- Tour to UNESCO - listed Dubrovnik town.
- Impressive city walls & picturesque squares to explore.
- Incredible views & fantastic photo opportunities.
- Local expert guide.
- Mixture of real history about Split and Game Of Thrones stories.
- Locations that were used in filming in center of Split.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views.
- All entrance fees included.
This tour is a perfect combination of history and nature. In Sibenik we will visit ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Split/Split
- Operator GrayLine Croatia
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 70 9 hours View Tour
- Comprehensive walking tour of the historic center of Split.
- Exploration of the world-famous Diocletian's Palace.
- Relaxing stroll through the ancient streets & monuments.
- The most recognizable wine bar.
- Professional wine expert.
- Wine tasting.
- Explore the cultural heritage of unique island - town Trogir.
- Discover the historic core of Trogir with experienced guide.
- Enjoy this town - a true mosaic of monuments.
- Spend a day away from the city vibes.
- Explore the natural wonders of Croatia.
- Visit the unique Krka River National Park.
- Full day tour to Bosnia’s most popular destinations.
- Picturesque town of Mostar on the river Neretva.
- Historic Old Bridge, a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- See most important UNESCO sight of Split from the sea.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide.
- Spend your day on the sea.
- Walking tour of the beautiful island city of Trogir.
- Experienced local guide providing history, legends & secrets.
- Relaxing walk to enjoy the laid-back Mediterranean ambiance.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results