Simply Mauritius (5* Hotel Adults Only)
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Young Adults
- duration 6 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-36809
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French
Join this six-day tour to discover Mauritius Island. Get ready for a dream beach vacation on this exotic island, home of amazing wildlife and breathtaking landscapes. Lie down on the white sand beaches or dive into the world-famous sapphire waters to discover the underwater treasures of the Indian Ocean. Mauritius is a fabulous culinary destination, exotic combinations of the tastes and flavours will undoubtedly satisfy your gastronomic curiosity. Capture these beautiful moments at the Trou-Aux-Cerfs, a dormant volcanic crater, and visit Ganga Talao, a crater lake. The refreshing waterfall and the eye-alluring colours of the earth at Chamarel will leave a ton of memories that last for a lifetime.
Day 1: Arrival Mauritius – Grand Baie (70 Km – 1.5 Hr)
Day 2: Grand Baie – Trou-aux-cerfs – Ganga Talao – Black River Gorges N. Park – Chamarel – Grand Baie (147 Km – 8hr)
Day 3: Grand Baie
Day 4: Grand Baie
Day 5: Grand Baie
Day 6: Grand Baie – Departure Mauritius (1hr 15mins – 66 Km)
- 5 night's accommodation
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Paradise Cove Boutique (Adults Only) 5*
- 5 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch (Day 2)
- 5 Dinners
- Arrival & Departure shared transfer from/to Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis (Day 2)
- Operated with English- or French-speaking local guide during the full-day tour (Day 2)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Colourful South full-day tour (Day 2)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Airport Check-in assistance (Day 6)
- Tips for driver and guide
- International/ Domestic flights
- International and domestic airport departure taxes
- Drinks during land excursion are not included in the rates
- Activities with extra charges: Water ski, Parasailing, Scuba Diving & Massage & Spa Treatments
- Expenses of a personal nature. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meals. Meals not stated in the program. Lunches and drinks are not included at the hotel.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Simply Mauritius (5* Hotel Adults Only) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 May 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Simply Mauritius (5* Hotel Adults Only) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Simply Mauritius (5* Hotel Adults Only) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.