- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join this eight-day tour to discover Mauritius Island. Get ready for a dream beach vacation on this exotic island, home of amazing wildlife and breath-taking landscapes. Lie down on the white sand beaches or dive into the world-famous sapphire waters to discover the underwater treasures of Indian Ocean. Mauritius is a fabulous culinary destination, exotic combinations of the tastes and flavors will undoubtedly satisfy your gastronomic curiosity. Capture these beautiful moments at the Trou-Aux-Cerfs, a dormant volcanic crater, and visit Ganga Talao, a crater lake. Refreshing waterfall and the eye-alluring colours of the earth at Chamarel will leave a ton of memories last for a lifetime.
Day 1: Arrival Mauritius – Grand Baie (70 Km – 1.5 Hr)
Day 2: Grand Baie – Trou-aux-cerfs – Ganga Talao – Black River Gorges N. Park – Chamarel – Grand Baie (147 Km – 8hr)
Day 3: Grand Baie
Day 4: Grand Baie
Day 5: Grand Baie
Day 6: Gran Baie
Day 7: Grand Baie
Day 8: Grand Baie – Departure Mauritius (1hr 15mins – 66 Km)
- 7 night’s accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Day 2)
- Arrival & Departure shared transfer from/to Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis (Day 2)
- Flight Check-in assistance (Day 8)
- Operated with English-, German-, or French-speaking local guide during the full-day tour (Day 2)
- Operated with Spanish-speaking local guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- Half-board upon additional cost (optional extra)
- Full board upon additional cost (optional extra)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Colourful South full-day tour (Day 2)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Tips for driver and guide
- International/ Domestic flights
- International and domestic airport departure taxes
- Drinks during land excursion are not included in the rates
- Activities with extra charges: Water ski, Parasailing, Scuba Diving & Massage & Spa Treatments
- Expenses of a personal nature. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meals. Meals not stated in the program. Lunches, dinners and drinks are not included at the hotel.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mauritian Wonders (3* Hotel) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mauritian Wonders (3* Hotel) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mauritian Wonders (3* Hotel) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.