- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Cordoba Visit the splendid Islamic monument of the Mezquita
- Castano del Robledo Stay in a traditional village house in the Sierra de Aracena
- Sierra de Arcena Walks over wooded hillsides and through rural whitewashed villages
- Seville Beautiful Andalucian city, home of the stunning UNESCO World Heritage palace of the Alcazar
Andalucia is blessed with a wealth of culture, history, mountain scenery and plenty of sunshine. On this trip visit Granada, Seville and Cordoba along with spending a couple of nights off the beaten track in a traditional posada in a charming little village. Cordoba - Discover the Moorish architecture from the golden era of Al-Andalus at the Mezquita Sierra de Arcena - Walk through the verdant rolling landscape to see the white villages Seville - Explore this characterful city and the stunning UNESCO-Listed Alcazar Palace
Day 1 : Join trip in Granada
Day 2 : Visit the spectacular Alhambra and explore Granada on foot
Day 3 : Bus to Cordoba; visit to Mezquita and orientation tour of Cordoba
Day 4 : Travel to Castano del Robledo in the Sierra Aracena National Park
Day 5 : Circular walk through rural Andalucia to the white village of Alajar
Day 6 : Walk to Galaroza in the Valley of the Ribera de Jabugo; discover Seville
Day 7 : Free day with the chance to visit the Real Alcazar
Day 8 : Trip ends in Seville
- 4 nights simple hotel
- 1 night comfortable hotel
- 2 nights simple guesthouse
- 7 Breakfast
- Public Bus, Taxi, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Granada and from Seville are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Andalucia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 54 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 36 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 103 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 07 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Andalucia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Andalucia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.