- Live an experience of life in the most beautiful flamenco cave in Andalucía!
- See the combination of cante (singing), toque (guitar playing), baile (dance) and jaleo!
See the combination of cante (singing), toque (guitar playing), baile (dance) and jaleo which refers to the vocalizations and rhythmic sounds of palmas (hand-clapping) and pitos (finger snapping). Flamenco singers and flamenco dancers will make you discover about the different songs and dances that have the authentic art of Flamenco. In addition to the show enjoy a drink while enjoying the show. At the end of the show dinner will be served in Flamenco cave.
Waugh.... what great flamenco night, is likely to be your expression after this tour!
- Entrance to the show at El Templo Del Flamenco
- To choose: a drink or a typical granadinian dinner in the Flamenco cave.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
First course of your choice:
- Salad “El Templo del Flamenco” (lamb’s lettuce, tomato, walnut, raisin, tuna, goat cheese and apple, with special dressing)
- Salmorejo (Spring-Summer Season) (cold vegetable soup with grated egg and diced ham)
- Soup “sea and snow” (Fall-Winter Season) (Sevillian sellfish soup)
- Assortment of Spanish cold meat
Second course of your choice:
- Medallion of sirloin (With Blue Cheese sauce or Pepper sauce + flamenco potatoes)
- Cod Loin (tomato home-made sauce + garnish of vegetable)
1 Beverage of your choice: beer, sangria, wine, soft drink or mineral water.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.