- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Self-guided Tour
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- Unspoilt Mediterranean island, temperate year round climate, perfect for exploring on foot
- Secluded 5star hotel: private rocky cove, swimming pools, tranquil gardens
- Magnificent coastal paths, breathtaking views, colourful fishing villages
- Exotic Mediterranean flora: lemons, figs, peaches, poppies
Blessed with a rugged landscape and spectacular coastline, the island of Gozo is tranquil and verdant. Sleepy towns lay brimming with baroque architecture, gardens and churches, and only the occasional farmhouse punctuates the countryside. Such is the beauty here, that Gozo is thought to be the legendary Calypso's Isle of Homer's Odyssey - a peaceful, mystical backwater. From our base at one of the island’s top hotels, our self-guided walks will unveil the island's charm.
Coastal walk from Mgarr port to the narrow creek of Mgarr ix-Xini
Walk to Ta' Pinu and Gharb
Hike to Xlendi Bay
Free day; optional visit to Victoria or Ramla Beach
Punic burial site and the Inland Sea
Qala to Nadur via Dahlet Qorrot harbour and the hidden beach at San Blas Bay.
- All buffet breakfast and 7 dinners
- 7 nights 5-star Hotel Ta'Cenc, all rooms en suite
- 5 days centre-based walking
- Walk as little or as much as you like
- Low altitude throughout
- Self-guided holiday. Min age 12 yrs
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Route notes and maps
- (if booking Flight Inclusive)
- Arrival & departure transfers - subject to 2 people traveling (if booking Flight Inclusive)
- Any international flights to/from Gozo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Self-Guided Walking on Gozo - Calypso's Isle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 50 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Self-Guided Walking on Gozo - Calypso's Isle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Self-Guided Walking on Gozo - Calypso's Isle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.