- Hike the coastal trails of Gozo and Malta in the Mediterranean sunshine
- Discover Valletta, Mdina and Victoria - beautiful medieval settlements
- Explore the remarkable bronze-age UNESCO temple of Hagar Qim
A walking holiday in the Mediterranean sunshine on the welcoming islands of Malta and Gozo. Never far from the sea, we hike through a rugged scrub landscape beside dramatic cliffs, past idyllic bays, and along rural inland paths. Discover Malta's fascinating heritage including Victoria's Citadel, medieval Mdina, 5000-year old Hagar Qim temple and Roman catacombs and salt pans.
Gozo - Explore the rural beauty and stunning coastline of Malta's unspoilt sister island
Valletta - Admire a fine city with impressive fortifications, imposing churches and bustling Grand Harbour
Megalithic Temple - Visit the remarkable bronze-age, UNESCO-Listed Hagar Qim temple
Day 1 : Join trip at Malta International Airport. Drive and ferry to Gozo Island
Day 2 : Gozo coastal walk from Gharb to Marsalforn
Day 3 : Gozo coastal walk from Xlendi to Mgarr. Ferry and drive to Malta
Day 4 : Visit Mdina walled city. Coastal walk and visit to Hagar Qim UNESCO Temple
Day 5 : Walking tour of UNESCO Valletta and the Three Cities
Day 6 : Walk from Mgarr to Selmun Tower through Majjistral Nature Park
Day 7 : Coastal hike through seaside villages
Day 8 : Trip ends in St Julian's
- Hotel Calypso (2 nights)
- Mayflower Hotel (5 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts
- On Foot
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Gozo and from St Julian's are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Malta and Gozo Walking tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Malta and Gozo Walking tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 February 2024, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Malta and Gozo Walking tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Malta and Gozo Walking tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.