Looking for available travel experts
Top Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking Tours in 2019/2020
12 Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking Tours
- Track chimpanzees and other primates in Kibale Forest.
- Search for the elusive tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth N.P..
- Spend a magical hour with Mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
SaveUS$ 271From US$ 5,425 10 days View Tour
|Jul 14||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 28||Only 8 seats left|
- The chance to see lemurs in their natural habitat.
- Incredible wildlife in the Andasibe Nature Reserve and in Ranamofana National Park.
- Isalo National Park, with its amazing rock formations, spectacular canyons and natural swimming holes.
SaveUS$ 147From US$ 2,945 14 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 28||Only 5 seats left|
SaveUS$ 217From US$ 4,335 15 days View Tour
|Feb 24||Only 7 seats left|
|Mar 3||Only 4 seats left|
- Visit the Mountain Gorillas and Chimpanzees in Uganda.
- Witness throngs of wildebeest thundering across the savanna during the Great Migration.
- Experience unparalleled wonders of the wild as well as the beautiful landscape.
- Travel to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Enjoy gorilla trekking in a dense forest.
- See how gorillas behave in their natural habitat.
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Track wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Spot mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Spend time with wild mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.
- Track endangered golden monkeys.
- Relax on the idyllic Mafia Island.
- Explore the bustling city of Entebbe.
- Spot the tree climbing lions in Ishasha.
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi National Park.
- Visit Uganda's best birdwatching destinations with expert local guides.
- Track gorillas in Bwindi National Park.
- Enjoy a safari and birdwatching excursion in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Track wild mountain gorillas in Rwanda's Parc National des Volcans.
- Enjoy game drives on the plains of the iconic Maasai Mara.
- Relax on the exotic island of Zanzibar.
- Track chimpanzees, spot monkeys and baboons in Nyungwe National Park.
- Travel deep into the forests of Parc National des Volcans in search of mountain gorillas.
- Relax on the shores of Lake Kivu.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results