- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
Sri Lanka is widely known for its culture, food, and history. Being a tropical island, the country also has a diverse range of beautiful natural landscapes. Tea estates nestled in picturesque hills, rainforests, and conservation national parks filled with exotic wildlife occupy a vast portion of the country.
In this 4-day tour, we take you on a biking adventure through the natural and wild side of Sri Lanka. Known as the land of tea plantations, you will ride on undulating roads, close to deep-green tea estates as far as the eye can see. The cycling starts in Ginigathena to Dickoya and then onwards to Belihuloya. The trail takes you through some of the most picturesque hillside towns and richest biodiversities in the country. We ride on to Samanalwewa Dam where we switch our bikes for canoes and then back to bikes as we continue the journey to Udawalawe, where we will go on a wild safari.
This bike tour takes you through a variety of landscapes and challenging tracks. It is sure to be a marvelous experience for nature lovers and cycling enthusiasts.
Sri Lanka is also known for its rich culture, historic tradition religion. To discover such value, we have another 5-day tour that can fulfill your interest. Please check out and join North Sri Lanka by Road Bike and let the country tell you its story.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Mountain Bike Included
- Any international flights to Goldi Sands Hotel and from Colombo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Splendors of Sri Lanka tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with SpiceRoads. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 40 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 27 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 190 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 20 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Splendors of Sri Lanka tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Splendors of Sri Lanka tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2