- Active and outdoor
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 11
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the Scenic Rim’s fascinating flora and fauna with the guidance of your local leader as you delve into Tamborine National Park, Main Range National Park and Lamington National Park, which are part of The Gondwana Rainforests of Australia, World Heritage Area, containing the most extensive areas of subtropical rainforest in the world.
- Pay a visit to a local winery in the heart of the Scenic Rim where you may choose to partake in a wine tasting or put your feet up and enjoy the peaceful location.
- Wind your way up Mt Cordeaux, Mt Mitchell and Mt Barney on a series of hikes and be rewarded with truly unbeatable views of the surrounding landscapes.
- Rest your head in a delightful and ecoconscious homestead converted from a 1900s farmhouse and soak in magnificent mountain views from your veranda.
Filled to the brim with national parks, soaring mountains and gorgeous vineyards, Queensland’s Scenic Rim isn’t just scenic by name, it’s scenic by nature. From lush valleys to sky-scraping peaks, enjoy a front row seat to some of Australia’s best scenery as you explore on foot with a local leader who will bring the landscape to life and take care of all the little details. Discover the diverse terrain of Tamborine National Park, weave your way up Mt Cordeaux, climb to Mt Mitchell’s summit, uncover tranquil rockpools on Mt Barney and delight in the wonders of Lamington National Park, accompanied by plenty of opportunities to try world-class local wine and produce along the way.
Gold Coast - Tamborine National Park
Main Range National Park
Main Range National Park
Mt Barney National Park
Lamington National Park - Gold Coast
- Motel (3 nights), Eco Lodge Homestead (1 Night)
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches
- Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Tamborine National Park - Palm Grove Circuit
- Tamborine National Park - Curtis Falls Track
- Main Range National Park - Mt Cordeaux Track
- Main Range National Park - Rainforest Circuit
- Mt Mitchell - Mt Mitchell Track
- Mt Barney - Eco Walking Tour
- Mt Barney - Lower Portals Track
- Lamington National Park - Lamington NP Walk
- Any international flights to/from Gold Coast are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walk the Scenic Rim tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walk the Scenic Rim tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 October 2021, a deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walk the Scenic Rim tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walk the Scenic Rim tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves plenty of walking over varied terrain and is best suited to travellers with a good level of mobility. Good footwear, clothing for all types of Queensland weather, plus perhaps walking poles are recommended. Details on physical activities can be found in the itinerary.
- Please ensure you consult your local government’s advice regarding domestic travel prior to booking this trip.
- This trip is new to our range this year. And while we have thoroughly researched every detail of the logistics, new destinations can sometimes throw us some unexpected surprises. More often than not, it’ll be a great surprise. But every now and again there might be a hiccup. We like to think that’s what puts the ‘adventure’ in ‘adventure travel’.
- The weather in this part of the world can be unpredictable, even in the dry season, so be sure to pack for all conditions!
- Walks indicated in the day-by-day itinerary are our best pick, but we may need to change them sometimes depending on the track and weather conditions.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.