- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stop at the Sarina Sugar Shed for a guided tour and lunch at a miniature Sugar Mill
- Visit a family run working cattle property, Langmorn Station
- Take an exciting 4WD tour on K’gari (Fraser Island)
- See the cute koalas at Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital. AAT Kings donates $2 for every guest that visits to help in the rehabilitation of injured wildlife.
Explore the scenic coastline that stretches between the Gold Coast and Cairns with a guided tour that takes you from Sarina Sugar Mill and Langmorn Station to Fraser Island. Finish off with a visit to gorgeous Hamilton Island and snorkelling at the Great Barrier Reef.
Day 1: Gold Coast Kgari (Fraser Island)
Day 2: Kgari (Fraser Island)
Day 3: Kgari (Fraser Island) Rockhampton
Day 4: Rockhampton Hamilton Island
Day 5: Hamilton Island Free Time
Day 6: Hamilton Island Mission Beach
Day 7: Mission Beach Cairns
Day 8: Great Barrier Reef
Day 9: Farewell from Cairns
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Gold Coast and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tropical Islands & Rainforest tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tropical Islands & Rainforest tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tropical Islands & Rainforest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tropical Islands & Rainforest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.