- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Immerse yourself in the colourful local culture
- Visit amazing and secluded whitesand beaches
- Discover the rich history of the colonial city of Goa
Immerse yourself in the Goa region of India for a 14-day voluntour experience to work alongside local people and give back to the community.
Day 1: Goa, India
Day 2: Goa, India
Day 3: Goa, India
Day 4: Goa, India
Day 5: Goa, India
Day 6: Goa - North Goa, India
Day 7: North Goa - Goa, India
Day 8: Goa, India
Day 9: Goa, India
Day 10: Goa, India
Day 11: Goa, India
Day 12: Goa, India
Day 14: South Goa - Goa, India
Day 15: Goa, India
- Mixed accommodation
- 12 nights in volunteer house
- 2 nights in budget hotels
- 14 Breakfast(s)
- 10 Lunch(es)
- 11 Dinner(s) (meals included day 1 depending on arrival time)
- Airport transfers, tour transport
- Goa airport pick-up/drop-off
- South Goa excursion transfer
- North Goa excursion transfer
- Cultural workshops and activities according to project
- 8 days volunteering
- 2 yoga sessions
- Henna and sari workshop
- Cooking class
- South Goa excursion
- North Goa excursion
- Program coordinator
- English-speaking translator
- English speaking guide for North Goa excursion
- Extra night after volunteering program is over
- All taxes
- Other meals/drinks
- Camera fees (photo and video)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Extra week of volunteering (contact travel provider for more information)
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India Voluntour (Goa) 15D/14N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India Voluntour (Goa) 15D/14N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India Voluntour (Goa) 15D/14N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
If you'd like to extend your volunteering for another week, please contact us for more information and prices.
Facilities at Volunteer Accommodation:
ACCOMMODATION MANAGER: The accommodation manager acts as an administrator of the accommodation facility & is responsible for the safety and well-being of participants.
SUPPORT STAFF: The support staff includes a chef, a helper, a room cleaner, drivers, etc. The support staff is committed to creating an enjoyable and comfortable for the participants.
PROJECT EXECUTIVES: The project executives are the ground-handling coordinators on project sites. They accompany the participants while working on the projects.
Please contact us to know the exact details of facilities.
Goa attracts more travellers than any other location of India. Beautiful sandy beaches and the influence of Portuguese culture makes Goa a magnet for tourists. Young travelers specially find Goa interesting because of the vast array of adventurous activities it offers. The volunteer accommodation in Goa is located in South Goa near the Majorda Beach. This part of Goa is untouched by heavy tourist traffic and has a serene and peaceful atmosphere.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary. All of the mentioned experiences will be included, but the dates and scheduling of these activities are subject to change.
Please note that if you wish to volunteer with a project that works with children, you will have to undergo and pass a criminal records background check prior to arrival. You must make these preparations in your home country and send us the results prior to your trip so that we can confirm your volunteer project placement.