- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Private tour of Goa's Portuguese sites with an expert private guide
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritagelisted Basilica of Bom Jesus, dedicated to St Francis Xavi
- Learn about the importance of Christian St Catherine of Alexandria at the Se Cathedral
- Explore the narrow streets and colorful old villas of Panaji's Latin Quarter, Fontainhas
Everything very well planned.
Our driver Rohtash and our Udaipur guide Mr Jeetu made our trip very special.
It was a life time trip.”
- Private English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Se Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Entry/Admission - Dona Paula Beach and Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - St Sebastian Chapel
- Food and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking A small amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended No strict dress code is enforced to enter places of worship. However, please be advised to dress accordingly; short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended Lunch costs including drinks usually range between USD $2 and USD $15 COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.