Looking for available travel experts
13 Trips by Glorious Himalaya Trekking Pvt Ltd.Ekikaran Sadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Take an adventurous journey towards world's highest peak, Everest base camp.
- Explore the world-renowned mountaineer 'Sherpa' culture.
- Experience a thrilling mountain flight.
- See spectacular views of the Annapurna Range.
- Cross the Thorong La pass at over 5416 meters, one of the widest passes in the world.
- Trek to the deepest gorge in the world.
- Spectacular mountains and sunrise view from Poon Hill.
- Scenic drive along the bank of Trishuli and Marshyangdi river.
- Natural hot spring bath en route.
- Push yourself with an adventurous hike towards the Valley of Glaciers.
- Marvel at the awesome surrounding mountain views from Tserko Ri view point.
- Visit Kyanjin Gompa and Langtang Village.
- Magnificient views of mountains including Everest, Kanchejunga and Makalu.
- Challenge yourself on this long, once-in-a-lifetime trek.
- Explore Kachenjunga base camp and cross Mirgin La Pass at 4,480 meters.
- Cross over three challenging, high passes: Cho La, Renjo La and Kongma La.
- Astounding views of the mountains and the Khumbu ice fall.
- Enjoy a thrilling mountain flight experience.
- Visit this sacred and healing destination, surrounded by stunning mountain views.
- Hike along the Kali Gandaki Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world.
- Explore centuries-old monasteries and soak up the Tibetan culture.
- Adventurous short tea house trek in the beautiful Annapurna region.
- Amazing view of the mighty Himalayas from Poon Hill.
- Stunning sunrise view and colorful rhododendron forests.
- Experience this once-in-a-lifetime journey to the remote and wild Manaslu region.
- Participate in the mixed Tibetan and Nepali cultures.
- Explore a less touristic and unspoiled trekking region of Nepal.
- Experience a beautiful short trek in the Annapurna region.
- Witness spectacular mountain views from Mohare Danda at 3300m.
- Discover quiet villages, ethnic cultures and local livelihoods.
- Experience a scenic and thrilling mountain flight.
- Witness spectacular mountain views including Mt.
- Visit Tengboche monastery, the oldest Buddhist monastery in the Khumbu region.
- Hike in an isolated and less touristy region of Nepal.
- Visit Phoksundo Lake, the deepest lake in Nepal.
- Visit world heritage sites in Kathmandu city.
- Witness the mesmerizing Gokyo lakes.
- Be impressed by the Khumbu Icefall.
- Revel in beautiful mountain views including the famous Mount Everest.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results