- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 17+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- St Andrews
- Afternoon tea at the British Golf Museum
Discover stunning Fife as you make your way to St Andrews, ‘The Home of Golf’. A fantastic day out with time to explore St Andrews’ historic old town, take in the British Golf Museum and enjoy Afternoon Tea overlooking the famous Old Course. Sit back and enjoy some of Scotland’s finest tea and cakes while taking in the beautiful views.
Departing Edinburgh, we journey past the imposing Forth Bridges built in 1890, the Forth Bridge is one of Scotland’s greatest man-made landmarks and a UNESCO World Heritage Site with views over the Firth of Forth. We travel to Falkland, used in the filming of Outlander as 1940’s Inverness. After our ‘Outlander fix’ we head to St Andrews with plenty of free time to explore this fascinating town. Home to Scotland’s oldest University and particularly renowned for its ancient golfing association, the town also boasts beautiful beaches and the famous ruins of its Castle and Cathedral. Join the free guided walking tour and visit the British Golf Museum with panoramic views of the Old Course where you follow the very best British tradition of ‘taking Afternoon Tea’. Satisfied by plenty of tea, cakes and sandwiches, we then make our way back through the Kingdom of Fife returning to Edinburgh early evening at 5.30pm.
- Local Scottish Guide
- Foreign Language Audio Guides available
- A guided walking tour of St Andrews
- Souvenir map
- Afternoon Tea overlooking the Old Course
- British Golf Museum Entry
- Any international flights to/from Glasgow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this St Andrews & Taste of The Old Course tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this St Andrews & Taste of The Old Course tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 48 days before departure.Travel Insurance
St Andrews & Taste of The Old Course tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this St Andrews & Taste of The Old Course tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Information
All our trips depart from Highland Explorer Tours HQ which sits halfway along Edinburgh’s most famous street, the Royal Mile, right in the heart of the Old Town.