- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- ORIENTATION of Glasgow, Stirling, Orkney Islands and Dundee
- SEE the Battlefield at Bannockburn, Lock Lomond and Loch Ness
- VIEW Glencoe, Eilean Donan Castle, Inverness Castle, the 18th green at St. Andrews and Jedburgh Abbey
- VISIT Stirling Castel, St. Mungo's Cathedral in Glasgow, Isle of Iona, Isle of Mull, Isle of Skye, Ullapool, Skara Brae, The Italian Chapel in Orkney Islands, John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle, the battlefield and Visitor Centre of Culloden, Glamis Castle and Edinburgh Castle
Visit the isles of Skye and Mull, the Orkney Islands and witness the beauty of Loch Ness. View the ruins of Melrose Abbey and visit Glamis Castle, the setting for Shakespeare's Macbeth.
Day 1: Arrive Glasgow (2 Nights)
Day 2: Stirling Castle and Bannockburn Excursion
Day 3: Glasgow – Ballachulish (2 Nights)
Day 4: Mull and Iona Excursion
Day 5: Ballachulish – Isle of Skye
Day 6: Isle of Skye – Ullapool – Thurso (2 Nights)
Day 7: Orkney Islands Excursion
Day 8: Thurso – Inverness – Loch Ness – Culloden – Scottish Highlands
Day 9: Scottish Highlands – Pitlochry – Dundee
Day 10: Dundee – Glamis Castle – St. Andrews – Edinburgh (3 Nights)
Day 11: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 12: Excursion to The Borders
Day 13: Depart Edinburgh
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 12 Breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry to the Orkney Isles and return
- Ferry to the Isle of Mull and Iona
- Ferry from the Isle of Skye to Mallaig
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Tickets are included for the world-famous Tattoo during the Edinburgh Festival
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Glasgow and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 132 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 29 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.