- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- ORIENTATION of Dundee, Orkney Islands, Stirling and Glasgow
- VISIT Edinburgh Castle, Glamis Castle, the battlefield and Visitor Centre of Culloden, Dunrobin Castle, John O'Groats, The Italian Chapel in Orkney Islands, Skara Brae, Ullapool, Isle of Skye, Isle of Mull, Isle of Iona, St. Mungo's Cathedral in Glasgow and Stirling Castle
- VIEW Jedburgh Abbey, the 18th green at St. Andrews, Inverness Castle, Eilean Donan Castle and Glencoe
- SEE Loch Ness, Loch Lomond and the Battlefield at Bannockburn
Visit the isles of Skye and Mull, the Orkney Islands and witness the beauty of Loch Ness. View the ruins of Melrose Abbey and visit Glamis Castle, the setting for Shakespeare's Macbeth.
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh (3 Nights)
Day 2: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Excursion to The Borders
Day 4: Edinburgh St. Andrews Glamis Castle Dundee
Day 5: Dundee Pitlochry Culloden Scottish Highlands
Day 6: Scottish Highlands Loch Ness Inverness Thurso (2 Nights)
Day 7: Orkney Islands Excursion
Day 8: Thurso Ullapool Isle of Skye
Day 9: Isle of Skye Ballachulish (2 Nights)
Day 10: Mull and Iona Excursion
Day 11: Ballachulish Glasgow (2 Nights)
Day 12: Stirling Castle and Bannockburn Excursion
Day 13: Depart Glasgow
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 12 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Ferry to the Orkney Isles and return
- Ferry to the Isle of Mull and Iona
- Ferry from the Isle of Skye to Mallaig
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Tickets are included for the world-famous Tattoo during the Edinburgh Festival
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Glasgow and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scotlands Highlands Islands and Cities tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.