- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the ethereal hexagonal columns of Fingal's Cave from the water.
- In Kilmartin Glen, pass by mysterious stones and cairns dating back to the Neolithic and Bronze Ages.
- Visit a local mill that weaves traditional tartan and tweed, including costumes featured in blockbuster films.
Discover the mystical side of Scotland – where rocky coastlines and rolling clouds meet a history built upon legends, whisky, and clans. Experience the culture of Scotland with a bagpipe lesson from an expert piper. Walk in the footsteps of Scottish ancestors with a guided tour of a Highland farm township. Settle into a secluded luxury hotel along the waterfront in Islay. Taste the “water of life” at a local distillery. Explore the fields of the Clan of McGregor with an off-road vehicle adventure and your own personal kilted guide. Steeped in lore and woven through royal heritage, experience the country’s isles as a true Scottish local.
Day 1 : Glasgow, Scotland - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Glasgow - Inveraray - Auchindrain - Ferry to Islay
Day 3 : Islay
Day 4 : Islay - Loch Finlaggan - Ferry to Oban - Loch Melfort
Day 5 : Loch Melfort - Isle of Iona - Isle of Staffa - Loch Melfort
Day 6 : Loch Melfort - Kilmartin Glen - Loch Melfort
Day 7 : Loch Melfort - Loch Lomond - Luss - Pitlochry
Day 8 : Pitlochry - Blair Castle - Pitlochry
Day 9 : Pitlochry - St. Andrews - Edinburgh
Day 10 : Edinburgh
Day 11 : Edinburgh - Tour Ends
- 10 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 6 Dinners
- Any international flights to Glasgow and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scotland: Isles of Lore & Legend tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 114+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scotland: Isles of Lore & Legend tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 17 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Scotland: Isles of Lore & Legend tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scotland: Isles of Lore & Legend tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.