- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Edinburgh Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the famous Princes Street, the Royal Mile and views of the new Parliament Building as well as the Castle
- Fort William See the Commando Memorial and Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain. Enjoy a scenic drive through Glencoe, the infamous Glen of Weeping
- Glasgow View Glasgow Cathedral and George Square on your orientation tour
- Loch Lomond See the freshwater lake with the largest surface area in Britain
Kick-start your seven-day adventure through Scotland in feisty Glasgow, with stays in Edinburgh and the Highlands, as your quest takes you past lochs, glens and heather-clad purple peaks. You'll walk in the footsteps of brave clansmen, admire cliff-top castles and trace the legacy of Rob Roy, Bonnie Prince Charlie and an elusive Loch Ness Monster on this epic quest to discover the heart and hearth of Scotland.
Day 1: Arrive Glasgow (2 Nights)
Day 2: Glasgow Sightseeing
Day 3: Glasgow – Glencoe – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
Day 4: Culloden – Loch Ness – Isle of Skye
Day 5: Scottish Highlands – Pitlochry – St. Andrews – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
Day 6: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Depart Edinburgh
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Three-course dinners
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Ferry from the Isle of Skye to mainland Scotland.
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to Glasgow and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Majestic Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Costsaver. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 37 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 20 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Majestic Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Majestic Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.