- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Edinburgh Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the famous Princes Street, the Royal Mile and views of the new Parliament Building as well as the Castle
- Fort William See the Commando Memorial and Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain. Enjoy a scenic drive through Glencoe, the infamous Glen of Weeping
- Glasgow View Glasgow Cathedral and George Square on your orientation tour
- Loch Lomond See the freshwater lake with the largest surface area in Britain
You'll walk in the footsteps of brave clansmen, admire cliff-top castles and trace the legacy of Rob Roy, Bonnie Prince Charlie and an elusive Loch Ness Monster on this epic quest to discover the heart and hearth of Scotland.
Day 1: Arrive Glasgow (2 Nights)
Day 2: Glasgow Sightseeing
Day 3: Glasgow Glencoe Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
Day 4: Culloden Loch Ness Isle of Skye
Day 5: Scottish Highlands Pitlochry St. Andrews Edinburgh (2 Nights)
Day 6: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Depart Edinburgh
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 6 Breakfasts
- 2 Three-course dinners
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Ferry from the Isle of Skye to mainland Scotland.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to Glasgow and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Majestic Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 119 today.
- Save US$ 37+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Majestic Scotland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 09 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Majestic Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Majestic Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.