- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Edinburgh Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the famous Princes Street, the Royal Mile and views of the new Parliament Building as well as the Castle
- Fort William See the Commando Memorial and Britain's highest mountain Ben Nevis and enjoy a scenic drive through Glencoe, the infamous 'Glen of Weeping'
- Glasgow View Glasgow Cathedral and George Square on your orientation tour
- Loch Lomond See the freshwater lake with the largest surface area in Britain
Kick-start your seven-day adventure through Scotland in feisty Glasgow, with stays in Edinburgh and the Highlands, as your journey takes you past lochs, glens and heather-clad purple peaks. You’ll walk in the footsteps of brave clansmen, admire cliff-top castles and trace the legacy of Rob Roy, Bonnie Prince Charlie and an elusive Loch Ness Monster on this epic quest to discover the heart and hearth of Scotland.
Day 1: Arrive Glasgow (2 Nights)
Day 2: Glasgow Sightseeing and free time
Day 3: Glasgow Glencoe Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
Day 4: Culloden Loch Ness Isle of Skye
Day 5: Scottish Highlands Pitlochry St. Andrews Edinburgh (2 Nights)
Day 6: Edinburgh sightseeing and free time
Day 7: Depart Edinburgh
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 2 Dinners
- 6 Breakfasts
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- City orientation tours
- Ferry from the Isle of Skye to mainland Scotland
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Any international flights to Glasgow and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Majestic Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Majestic Scotland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Majestic Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Majestic Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- We ask that you pack any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require.
- You will be required to adopt physical distancing and hygiene practices throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instructions.
- COVID-19 requirements vary from country to country and region to region and you may be required to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Evidence of negative COVID tests may also be required.