- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 17+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stirling Castle
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
A splendid introduction to Scotland. This tour fuses the remarkable beauty of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park with the savage history of Stirling Castle. On this trip there is plenty of time to examine the unique architecture and ponder over the majestic natural and man-made wonders.
Head west through Scotland's central belt towards the ‘Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond.’ The afternoon is spent exploring Stirling. Take the chance to discover impressive Stirling Castle, one of Scotland’s most important structures both historically and architecturally. On our way back you will have the chance to visit and marvel at the stunning Kelpies, the world's largest equine sculptures dedicated to the horse-powered heritage of Central Scotland. We return to Edinburgh early evening at approximately 5.30pm.
- Local Scottish Guide
- Foreign Language Audio Guides Available
- Souvenir Map
- The Kelpies
- Any international flights to/from Glasgow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and The Kelpies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and The Kelpies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 49 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 48 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 48 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and The Kelpies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and The Kelpies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Information
All our trips depart from Highland Explorer Tours HQ which sits halfway along Edinburgh’s most famous street, the Royal Mile, right in the heart of the Old Town.