- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the Orkney Islands during a fullday guided excursion.
- Visit magnificent Edinburgh Castle, a stone fortress perched high above the city.
- Explore the legendary Isle of Skye while soaking up the dramatic views.
From its rugged sea-sprayed islands to its stately castles layered in history, Scotland awaits. Learn how to play the bagpipes and enjoy dinner at the National Piping Centre’s farm-to-table restaurant. Take a cruise on famed Loch Ness. Visit a local family on their farm and meet their sheepdogs. Marvel at the stunning Isle of Skye. Explore the Orkney Islands’ ancient Skara Brae. Visit Dunrobin Castle. Sample Scotch whisky on a distillery tour. Stop in St. Andrews, home of the Royal and Ancient Golf Club. Explore the regal city of Edinburgh. Put a modern twist on Scottish cuisine during an interactive cooking class. Discover a land of rolling green Highlands, friendly sheepdogs, and smooth Scotch whisky.
Day 1 : Glasgow, Scotland - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Glasgow - Glencoe - Ballachulish
Day 3 : Ballachulish - Isle of Skye - Ballachulish
Day 4 : Ballachulish - Loch Ness - Thurso
Day 5 : Thurso - Orkney Islands - Thurso
Day 6 : Thurso - Eastern Highlands
Day 7 : Eastern Highlands - Pitlochry - St. Andrews - Edinburgh
Day 8 : Edinburgh
Day 9 : Edinburgh - Tour Ends
- 8 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- Any international flights to Glasgow and from Edinburgh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 83+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Scotland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 17 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.