- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza
- Ride a camel in the desert
- Visit some of the oldest pyramids of Egypt in Sakkara
- Enjoy the service of a professional egyptologist
Drive to the famous step pyramid of Zoser, the oldest major stone structure in the world, which was built 4800 years ago by King Djoser. Visit the Tombs of the Nobels in Sakkara and learn more about the daily life of ancient Egyptian noblemen.
Have a traditional lunch at local restaurant. After that, transfer to the city of Memphis, which was founded by King Mina and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom. This place was considered to be the centre of politics and culture in Egypt for over 3000 years. See the statue of Ramses II and the alabaster sphinx of Queen Hatshepsut in Memphis.
Enjoy the service of a trained egyptologist throughout the duration of the tour. Drive back to your accommodation after the tour is over.
We arrived in Cairo from our flight in very late evening, and were met by our tour leader Tarek , who moved us promptly through customs and got our visa's. All a part of the prepaid trip. Then we were taken to the Ramses Hilton Hotel.
Importantly, our guides and drivers always on time, Sometimes they had to wait for us to do something or study another thing carefully and they were always happy to wait for us to be ready to move on.
In Cairo, we visited the great Pyramids, Sakkara and Coptic Old quarter as well as all the regular other sites. Our Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan was fantastic Steinberger Minerva the boat was very modern, food was testy and staff was the best.
we recommend treasures of Egypt because it will allow you discover many temples and tombs and Abu simble so it is the best for you specially if this is the first time in Egypt.
So my advice is if you want make the best of your time in a country like Egypt so you should go with a tour company and I recommend Look at Egypt Tours they will work with you and will not drop the ball. They will get you safely around and help you stay well and give you great information wherever you are on your visit. So on our custom trip, the price was great, with good value for the money. We had 2 guides, one in Cairo and other one on the cruise, and several drivers all made us feel safe and comfortable. If you book with Memphis and let them help you they will deliver one of your best vacations ever!”
- Traditional lunch
- A trained Egyptologist guide
- All entrance fees
- All transportation
- Pickup & drop off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.