Chances are good that you will see one of our commonly seen Turtles, and everyone's favourite the Anemone Clownfish (more commonly known as Nemo!) with other favourites such as the Pallet Surgeon Fish (Dory again for the fans of finding Nemo), puffer fish, lion fish, plus many many more, there is sure to be something to take your breath away and make you want to continue your diving adventures!
- Diving gear
- Diving Instructor
- Any international flights to/from Gili Islands are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Introduction Dive tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWe will contact you per email and send a medical statement (required by the Dive organisations), Just to make sure that there will be no problems once you are here. Cancellation Policy If you wish to cancel that booking please see the following cancellation charges: 1 month prior to reservation date, full refund (less bank charges) Between 4 and 2 weeks prior to reservation date, 75% refund (less bank charges) Between 2 weeks and 48 hours prior to reservation date, 50% refund (less bank charges) Cancellations 48 hours prior to reservation date, no refund
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?