Looking for available travel experts
Ghana Walking tours 2018/2019
5 Walking tours
- Kakum N.P.
- Bolgatanga and the Far North - Lobi Villages, distinctive local architecture and painted houses in the Wa region..
- Mole - A walking safari in the park to look for elephants..
- Learn more about the culture and traditions of locals living in Old Fadama.
- Explore modern communities of urban Accra.
- Get closer to the local way of life.
- Explore the markets of Accra.
- See how wood is sourced at a Timber Market.
- Learn more about herbal medicine and indegenous plants.
- Discover beautiful open-air markets in West Africa.
- See fabrics being transformed into clothing.
- Watch scrap metal being transformed into beautiful crafts.
- Explore Accra's beautiful neighborhoods.
- Visit some of the best pre-colonial attractions of Ghana.
- Enjoy Accra's rich architecture.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results