Looking for available travel experts
Ghana Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2018/2019
9 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours
- Visit some of the best sports bars and pubs in Kumasi.
- Fall in love with Ghana's 'hiplife' music.
- Enjoy the fascinating nightlife of one of the most exciting cities in Ghana.
- Learn more about the culture and traditions of locals living in Old Fadama.
- Explore modern communities of urban Accra.
- Get closer to the local way of life.
- Explore the markets of Accra.
- See how wood is sourced at a Timber Market.
- Learn more about herbal medicine and indegenous plants.
- Explore the beautiful markets of Accra.
- Learn how to bargain like a local.
- Discover the ‘shared taxi’ system of Ghana.
- Discover beautiful open-air markets in West Africa.
- See fabrics being transformed into clothing.
- Watch scrap metal being transformed into beautiful crafts.
- Try your hand at cooking some of the top dishes of Ghana with a local.
- Visit a local market to shop for spices and produce.
- Meet a talented home cook for insightful cooking tips.
- Explore Accra's beautiful neighborhoods.
- Visit some of the best pre-colonial attractions of Ghana.
- Enjoy Accra's rich architecture.
- Watch a live voodoo dance.
- Understand the role of voodoo in the culture of Ghana.
- Find out more about the roots and herbs used in voodoo practices.
- Watch local craftsmen create beautiful crafts.
- See fishmongers hauling fish.
- See people make handmade leather shoes.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results