12 Trips by Georgian Holidays LLCDidube Plaza, #116 Ak. Tsereteli Avenue, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Learn about the history, culture and lifestyle of Georgians.
- Visit Château Mukhrani wine studio and taste a wide variety of unique Georgian wines.
- Visit Shuchmann Winery for a wine tasting.
- Explore the former capital of Georgia.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Step in the Svetickhoveli cathedral, the second Jerusalem in Georgia.
- Visit the eastern wine region of Georgia and learn about its unique wine-making techniques.
- Explore a local 19th-century nobelman's house-museum, garden and winery.
- Visit the Shumi winery and taste refined Kakhetian wine.
- Enjoy views of the snowy Caucasus Mountains and Jinvali Dam.
- Explore a local museum and learn more about the region and culture.
- Hike Gergeti mountain to visit the 14th-century church and ancient wall carvings.
SavingUS$ 11From US$ 108 US$ 97 1 days View Tour
- Enjoy great views of the Caucasus Mountains.
- Take a trip to the famous Gergeti Holy Trinity Church.
- Visit Ananuri Fortress, built more than 400 years ago.
- Visit the eastern part of Georgia and enjoy the views over the Alazani Valley.
- Explore Alexandre Chavchavadze's house-museum, garden and winery.
- Visit the historical old trading town Signagi.
- Travel to the eastern parts of Georgia, often considered the birthplace of viticulture.
- Visit the old trading town Signagi.
- Enjoy the beauty of Ilia Lake.
- Explore Mtskheta, the former capital of Georgia.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Svetickhoveli and Jvari Monastery.
- See some of the major highlights of Tbilisi.
- Discover Mtskheta, the historical former capital of Georgia.
- See UNESCO heritage sites of Svetitskhoveli & Jvari Monastery.
- Visit Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin's house.
SavingUS$ 11From US$ 105 US$ 94 1 days View Tour
- Visit the Gareja Cave complex.
- See Bodbe, a major pilgrimage sites in Georgia.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscape of eastern Georgia.
- Visit Holy Trinity, Georgia's highest church.
- Explore Jan Shardeni Street as well as Tbilisi's historic cotton and iron districts.
- See the collection of Tbilisi History Museum.
- Explore Mtskheta, the former capital of eastern Georgia.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Jvari.
- Discover the magnificent Svetickhoveli Cathedral.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results