- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Baganara Resortrainforest gateway
- Essequibo River motorboat excursion
- Flightseeing over Kaieteur Waterfall
- Kabalebo Nature Resort pristine rainforest experience
On our Guyana, Suriname & French Guiana tour, sandy beaches, tropical climate and friendly people all work their way into defining this area of the continent.
When we venture to the only English-speaking country in South America, Guyana, and into its capital, Georgetown, we see the past clearly shine through the numerous colonial buildings and the gardens that surround them.
During this trip, we will have a chance to see an outstanding array of birds, from the 200-plus species in the vast rainforest of the Baganara Resort, or the hundreds of birds.
While strolling down the Central Market of Paramaribo, Suriname, be sure to taste some of the delicious tropical fruits unique to the area.
A major highlight is our remote wilderness experience at Kabalebo, located in a beautiful and pristine corner of Suriname.
Day : 1 Arrival in Georgetown
Day : 2 Georgetown: City Tour
Day : 3 Georgetown - Kaieteur Falls - Baganara Resort
Day : 4 Baganara Resort: Nature Walk - Georgetown
Day : 5 Georgetown, Guyana - Paramaribo, Suriname - Kabalebo
Day : 6 Kabalebo Nature Resort
Day : 7 Kabalebo Nature Resort
Day : 8 Kabalebo Nature Resort - Paramaribo, Suriname - Kourou
Day : 9 Kourou: Ariane Space Centre & Cayenne
Day : 10 Kourou & Iles du Salut
Day : 11 Kourou, French Guiana - Paramaribo, Suriname
Day : 12 Departure
- 291 Breakfast
- 288 Dinner
- 13 Lunch
- Any international flights to Georgetown and from Paramaribo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this GUYANA, SURINAME & FRENCH GUIANA tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 182+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this GUYANA, SURINAME & FRENCH GUIANA tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
GUYANA, SURINAME & FRENCH GUIANA tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this GUYANA, SURINAME & FRENCH GUIANA tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This trip will adhere to local authorities’ requirements on group sizes. Group sizes will be reduced or spilt throughout the tour duration or on some days to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be implemented during transportation and followed on the accommodation premises as well.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are in line with the recommendations from the World Health Organization and which furthermore follows the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines