Looking for available travel experts
6 Trips by Geckos Adventures7/ 567 Collins St Melbourne, Victoria, Melbourne , Australia
- One trip, five festivals! This itinerary is jam-packed with festivities, taking in Whistler Pride & Ski, January in Jasper, Lake Louise Ice Magic, SnowDays in Banff, and the Canmore Winter Carnival..
- See what it’s like to be a professional ice hockey player on a visit to the Canmore Hockey Club, then practice your skills on the ice..
- Experience Canada’s incredible winter wilderness on a snowshoe hike in Banff's backcountry..
- First thing you gotta know about Bogota: how to pronounce it (emphasise the ‘ta’, not the ‘go’.
- La Cocora-cha, la Cocora-cha… Hike through the awesome Cocora Valley to check out colourful hummingbirds and the world's tallest palm trees.
- Get behind the scenes of the beans during a stay on a traditional coffee estancia located DEEP in Colombia's coffee country.
SavingUS$ 97From US$ 1,848 12 days View Tour
|Nov 8||10+ seats left|
|Dec 20||10+ seats left|
- Agra-cadabra! Do you believe in magic? Let us spell it out for you.
- Oh, what's that running down your face? Those are tears my friend.
- Make like the Beatles and do some early-morning yoga in an ashram.
SavingUS$ 36From US$ 694 9 days View Tour
|Dec 23||10+ seats left|
|Jan 6||10+ seats left|
- Party it up with the locals and discover why the dead are the life of the party..
- The Mayan people and their culture are far from extinct! Visit the San Juan Chamula church and see it for yourself..
- Relax in the brilliant azure waters of the Caribbean, swimming with sea turtles and exploring underground caves..
SavingUS$ 79From US$ 1,511 9 days View Tour
|Oct 30||Only 4 seats left|
- Light the roof on fire! And by that we mean light up the rooftops of Jaipur with fireworks for Diwali Festival.
- Saree not sorry.
- While in Karauli experience royal Rajasthani swagger in your very own palace crib.
- Start and finish your explorations of Myanmar in incredible Yangon, rapidly developing but still packed with beautiful pagodas, astounding giant Buddhas and more history than you can poke a stick at.
- Get to know your new travel mates over a welcome dinner at the Linkage Restaurant, a vocational training social enterprise restaurant that’s part of Friends International..
- Tour the ancient city of Bagan by bicycle or float high above the spectacle of stupas in a hot air balloon.
SavingUS$ 77From US$ 1,463 13 days View Tour
|Nov 12||10+ seats left|
|Dec 24||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results