- Sightseeing tour
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cruise the historic shipyards and sights of Gdansk on a galleonstyle ship, the perfect vessel that reveals the maritime and political history of this port city.
- Tour the remnants of Wolf’s Lair, an important military headquarters used by Hitler during the battle for the Eastern Front in WWII.
- Stalk along the ramparts of one of the world’s largest brick castles, Malbork, a beautifullypreserved fortress completed in 1406.
- Discover the treasures of Riga – both historic and culinary – on a walking tour through the narrow cobbled streets of the Old Town with snack stops along the way.
Uncover the cultural riches and historical intrigues of four fascinating countries on an 11-day tour with stops in northern Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Contrast the challenging stories of Westerplatte with the natural splendour of the pristine Masurian Lake District. Discover medieval architecture of castles and forts as well as the bunker known as Wolf`s Lair, the military headquarters used by Hitler. Wander the beautiful Old Town of Vilnius and discover Riga’s Art Noveau architecture. Unwind in a remote farmhouse set among evergreen forest on Saaremaa Island and finish in Estonia’s capital Tallinn. This tour blends military and political history, pristine woodlands and lakes and unique Baltic cultures – all of it lying well off the typical tourist trail.
Malbork Castle / Wolf's Lair / Gizycko
Masurian Lakes / Gizycko
Saaremaa Island / Tallinn
- Comfortable hotel (9 nights), Farm stay (1 night)
- 10 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle , Boat , Ferry , Public bus , Taxi
- An expert tour leader
- Gdansk - Westerplatte and Gdansk Shipyards Boat Cruise
- Malbork - Castle Visit
- Wolf's Lair - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Wolf's Lair - Entrance
- Masurian Lakes - Boat Tour on Niegocin Lake
- Vilnius - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Riga - Foodie Walk with your Leader
- Riga - Central Market Visit
- Saaremaa Island - Home-Cooked Dinner
- Any international flights to Gdansk and from Tallinn are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Poland & the Baltics tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 99+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Poland & the Baltics tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Poland & the Baltics tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Poland & the Baltics tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In order to see as much as possible, this trip involves a few long drives. While the driving take place in a private vehicle and will be broken up with stops along the way, we recommend reading the itinerary for travel time estimates. Please note that roads in northern Poland and the Baltic states are generally good, but those in rural areas can get a bit rough. If you suffer from motion sickness, consider bringing along some medication.
- This trip stops in at some places with dark histories. Not everyone will necessarily want to visit Westerplatte or Wolf’s Lair, so please let your group leader know if you have any hesitations.
- While Gizycko and the nearby lakes are beautiful, they are wetlands. Mosquitos and midges can sometimes be a nuisance, so consider bringing mosquito spray and a head net.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions